SimHaven

Hi, Welcome to Simhaven the Friendly Worldwide Forum for Flight Simulation
If you are a member please log in here,

if you wish to be a member please use the Register button

This International Haven is for Enthusiasts of Flight Simulation, Especially those interested in creating their own scenery, or Aircraft Re-paints who are looking for a friendly, Informative clubhouse atmosphere.

P3d or XP11??

britfrog

P3d or XP11??

Post by britfrog on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:27 pm

Having seen the fiasco of the recent P3D V4.1 release which has broken as much, if not more than it fixed, and taking onboard their painfully slow rate of development and arrogant attitude towards their customers, and lack of road map (its top secret we dont want the competition to know what we are going to do next! what competition??? dovetail? ) and it still is not as all encompassing an experience as fsx is despite 5 years of development and free input from thousands of illegal users because of their stupid eula

I have bought XP11!!!!

it isnt perfect I know!! but the users are a much friendlier bunch and there is a mass of free stuff available for it and Laminars rate of development is light years ahead of Lockheed Martin so I thought I would go with the flow

I will still keep fsx as that does what it says on the label, i can fly where I want for as long as I want with no problems other than those that I create and P3D v4 I will play with to remind me how good fsx IS.
    G-GMDH

Re: P3d or XP11??

Post by G-GMDH on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:54 pm

May your God have mercy on your soul, I will say an extra prayer for you tonight!!!!!

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:53 pm