SimHaven

Hi, Welcome to Simhaven the Friendly Worldwide Forum for Flight Simulation
If you are a member please log in here,

if you wish to be a member please use the Register button

This International Haven is for Enthusiasts of Flight Simulation, Especially those interested in creating their own scenery, or Aircraft Re-paints who are looking for a friendly, Informative clubhouse atmosphere.

Rex has released SP5 for Rex 4

britfrog

Rex has released SP5 for Rex 4

Post by britfrog on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:20 am

simply fire up rex 4 and it will inform you of the new update
    donnybalonny

Re: Rex has released SP5 for Rex 4

Post by donnybalonny on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:33 am

Does it do anything new?
    I have rex4, I bought it on a sale and maybe it changes stuff, but I never change anything. I have the same settings that I applied in june, I think.

Rex is a good product, but its a lot of smoke as well.
    britfrog

Post by britfrog on Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:30 am

Hi DB, it appears to be mostly a few bug fixes but my clouds look different from what I remember, I think they have included some of their soft cloud stuff, the upper air is certainly much darker coloured so more realistic IMHO

REQUIREMENTS:
    REX 4 - TEXTURE DIRECT SP 4/TEXTURE UPDATE 2 (build: 4.3.2014.1210)

FIX LIST
    The following is a list of changes and fixes within Service Pack 5 (build: 4.5.2015.0818)

FIXED - Ability to install a weather generated theme without the "save" requirement.
    FIXED - Upper-atmospheric color blending.
    FIXED - Community Theme drop down filter was not showing all lists appropriately.
    FIXED - Suneffect.cfg file location updated to proper location during texture injection.
    FIXED - Texture options window not saving options when closing REX and restarting.
    FIXED - Within the Theme window, the Lightning screen was showing the title of the wrong element.
    ADDED - Auto search for main folder location of feature for users of Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:52 am