SimHaven

Hi, Welcome to Simhaven the Friendly Worldwide Forum for Flight Simulation
If you are a member please log in here,

if you wish to be a member please use the Register button

This International Haven is for Enthusiasts of Flight Simulation, Especially those interested in creating their own scenery, or Aircraft Re-paints who are looking for a friendly, Informative clubhouse atmosphere.

I think V4 is the Daddy!

Admin
    Admin

I think V4 is the Daddy!

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:18 pm

having had the frustrating wait for a/c to be updated etc and waded through all the uneducated bullshit published around the net about what you can and cant do with V4, I have to say I now have a simualtion that works very well, what is more is that it is finally after 5 years or so a noticeable improvement over FSX. Yes those of us that didnt buy straight into the p3d thing will now have to bite the bullet , but at least now there is a tangible improvement over previous sims, so worth making the plunge.
    At least all your photoscenery goes straight across and most airports, some with a bit of jiggery pokery but it is not as dark as was originally proposed , yes we do have to spend money but not as much as if you were buying into FSW for example, who after 2 years hard labour have finally managed to get a couple of a/c to be able to be started in a cold and dark setting, If FSW doesnt quickly release a big list of third party supporters then they are flogging a dead horse, but they havent listened to the public or learnt the lessons of history, hey guys! its a simulation !! not a game!!!
    G-GMDH

Re: I think V4 is the Daddy!

Post by G-GMDH on Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:26 am

HEAR, HEAR!
    jaydor

Post by jaydor on Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:13 pm

I have had a refund for my P3D4 Academic but will wait until December or until the Aerosoft Airbus is released to v4 version before I get the P3D4 Professional.

I am staying with FSX SE at the moment as it is running a dream with all my peripherals. bounce bounce bounce bounce Basketball
    britfrog

Post by britfrog on Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:15 pm

cant fault that James ! if it aint broke ===
    and by xmas the road ahead will be much clearer
    At any rate it has allowed my to discontinue my vfr drive (orbx) (fsx gold)
    and also my win 10 drive with p3dv3
    I think i will eventually settle for v4 and xp11 with an se drive just in case it all goes tits up.
    G-GMDH

Post by G-GMDH on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:59 pm

Well done James in getting your money back. I have ditched FSX Steam as I have no need for it on my PC as P3D performs extremely well indeed and leaves FSX out in the cold.

It will be very interesting to see what the New Year brings?

Cheers Mike.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:00 am