SimHaven

Hi, Welcome to Simhaven the Friendly Worldwide Forum for Flight Simulation
If you are a member please log in here,

if you wish to be a member please use the Register button

This International Haven is for Enthusiasts of Flight Simulation, Especially those interested in creating their own scenery, or Aircraft Re-paints who are looking for a friendly, Informative clubhouse atmosphere.

FS design studio A must have program if you want to make stuff for your sim

Admin
    Admin

FS design studio A must have program if you want to make stuff for your sim

Post by Admin on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:00 pm

Create Great Aircraft & Impressive 3D Scenery!
    FS Design Studio is at the same time flight sim friendly and powerful. This software is the first choice for tens of thousands of Flight Simulation modelers worldwide and provides an easy way to make professional quality aircraft and quality 3D scenery that you'll be proud of.

Of the tens of thousands of aircraft available for Flight Simulator, the overwhelming number of them were made with FS Design Studio. This newest version adds the latest visual techniques and graphic effects to an already large repertoire of commands, time-saving shortcuts, and comfortable user interface. Together they'll let you create any kind of accurate, detailed textured models at record speed.

FS Design Studio puts an aircraft factory at your fingertips. Now modelers are able to create even more accurate and great looking aircraft and "knock-your-socks off" 3D scenery using powerful design features!

Be sure to look for the accompanying Aircraft Design Guides to help you get started

here is an amazing  tutorial on how to get started by Tony Meredith
    FS Design Studio is at the same time flight sim friendly and powerful. This software is the first choice for tens of thousands of Flight Simulation modelers worldwide and provides an easy way to make professional quality aircraft and quality 3D scenery that you'll be proud of.

Of the tens of thousands of aircraft available for Flight Simulator, the overwhelming number of them were made with FS Design Studio. This newest version adds the latest visual techniques and graphic effects to an already large repertoire of commands, time-saving shortcuts, and comfortable user interface. Together they'll let you create any kind of accurate, detailed textured models at record speed.

FS Design Studio puts an aircraft factory at your fingertips. Now modelers are able to create even more accurate and great looking aircraft and "knock-your-socks off" 3D scenery using powerful design features!

Be sure to look for the accompanying Aircraft Design Guides to help you get started

http://farfyscenery.katuu.com/Tutorials/Tutorials.htm

tony.meredith

I only sent the link.

Post by tony.meredith on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:20 pm

Hi Admin,
    I only sent you the link to the tutorials, I didn't create them. Very Happy

I can say that having followed them they have allowed me to make hundreds of models that are now freely available for the FS community.

FSDS as it is generally known was recommended to me by Rick Piper who headed a small team that have produced some of the greatest aircraft models available.

For those who wish to have a go with GMAX which was included free with FSX deluxe/Acceleration I have some video tutorials made specifically for me by Ted Andrews. I am happy to post them to anyone requesting them.

If you are wondering why I went with FSDS instead of GMAX despite Ted's efforts to get me started it is a two part answer. The first part is GMAX is far more comprehensive in its processes for a given model. The second part is my better half consulted Rick and purchased me FSDS as a birthday present. Rick sent me the link you have already posted and the rest is history.

To anyone wanting to model make I would simply say look at the Farfy tutorials. It really is that easy!

Cheers

Tony

Admin
    Admin

Re: FS design studio A must have program if you want to make stuff for your sim

Post by Admin on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:42 pm

I am sure you are just being modest Tony Shocked

Sponsored content

Re: FS design studio A must have program if you want to make stuff for your sim

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:15 am