SimHaven

Hi, Welcome to Simhaven the Friendly Worldwide Forum for Flight Simulation
If you are a member please log in here,

if you wish to be a member please use the Register button

This International Haven is for Enthusiasts of Flight Simulation, Especially those interested in creating their own scenery, or Aircraft Re-paints who are looking for a friendly, Informative clubhouse atmosphere.

Denmark Scenery

britfrog

Denmark Scenery

Post by britfrog on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:05 am

I have been creating the island where Copenhagen is located and have to say the image quality is very good along with DB's help should anyone want it let me know as it is on we transfer now
    donnybalonny

Re: Denmark Scenery

Post by donnybalonny on Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:14 pm

Just a little follow up with some screenies.
    The photoscenery is by master Britfrog,
    the autogen is from "Denmark scenery 1.4" and an autogen tree package. Both can be found at the fsxfreeware site. Since its all free I can live with the fact that the scenery is not Aerosoft and that the trees are Pine only, where they should´ve been mostly birch and other leaf trees. The scenery package adds autogen to Copenhagen and Aalborg and some other places. It also adds a lot of landmarks, windmills, ferries, boats in the harbours etc. And most important, it adds some of the airfields missing from default FSX. Microsoft never had much interest in Europe and anywhere else outside the US for that sake. Thats why places like Europe are so deserted when it comes to little airfields.

CPH center

The coast just north of CPH:

Approaching EKML, a small UL airfield. Dont try it with anything bigger than a C172:
    britfrog

Post by britfrog on Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:23 pm

That gives the region more 3D well worth it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:58 pm