SimHaven

Hi, Welcome to Simhaven the Friendly Worldwide Forum for Flight Simulation
If you are a member please log in here,

if you wish to be a member please use the Register button

This International Haven is for Enthusiasts of Flight Simulation, Especially those interested in creating their own scenery, or Aircraft Re-paints who are looking for a friendly, Informative clubhouse atmosphere.

Two Hours Flying in Multi Player

G-GMDH

Two Hours Flying in Multi Player

Post by G-GMDH on Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:08 pm

Another successful multi player get together on Sunday afternoon this time joined by Britfrog, Jaydor and G-GMDH flying from EGBJ to EGDG.

Our thanks to Britfrog who was navigating as he had past experience of flying in this area and was able to point out towns and villages, abandoned airfields and other land marks of interest.

About half way through we encountered fog which added a level of realism to our flight. Turbulence was also experienced near Glastonbury Tor which was clearly seen from 2000 feet. After two hours of flying we all needed that mug of hot tea and bacon butty!!!!

To promote the new forum we now use server identifications of Sim Haven 01, Sim Haven 02 and Sim Haven 04 respectively.

Last edited by G-GMDH on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
    jaydor

Re: Two Hours Flying in Multi Player

Post by jaydor on Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:55 am

Doesn't time fly when you are enjoying multiplayer? Laughing

One of the best parts was Britfrog's experience of overflying the area in real life, so he could point out place's of interest.
    britfrog

Post by britfrog on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:29 pm

Thanks JD must admit when we prosed the route in the a/c we did , I thought , this is going to take a while. But then got so engrossed in the navigation etc that one hardly saw where the time went, but great fun was had by all especially when the fog came in, still we closed in and kept visual, great stuff!
    G-MSJC

Post by G-MSJC on Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:37 pm

I missed a great day's flying. Sorry I couldn't join you but I was there as the "Spirit in the Sky".... ha ha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:44 am