SimHaven

Hi, Welcome to Simhaven the Friendly Worldwide Forum for Flight Simulation
If you are a member please log in here,

if you wish to be a member please use the Register button

This International Haven is for Enthusiasts of Flight Simulation, Especially those interested in creating their own scenery, or Aircraft Re-paints who are looking for a friendly, Informative clubhouse atmosphere.

Thinking of buying FSX SE??

jaydor

Re: Thinking of buying FSX SE??

Post by jaydor on Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:12 pm

"Good morning".  Here is the 10 o'clock FSX-SE News.

FSX-SE has failed to start today I have done all the necessary, including checking the Task Manager, showing only Skype running.

But Steam keeps telling me to close the app Flight Simulator X as it is still running.  This is after 4 attempts with the shut down and restart.

So I have had to do the last resort thing and Delete FSX-SE off my machine.  So I will give SE another chance and install to the :C drive and not the Very Happy drive.  ( I had better keep it free for a reinstall of the normal box edition)

Will keep you informed..

PS the happy face should read the (D Drive) I used the colon capitol D which results in a happy face.. Smile Smile
    jaydor

Re: Thinking of buying FSX SE??

Post by jaydor on Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:18 pm

Second Edition Today

Steam is telling me that the download will take 2.5 hours. so will leave until later and get on with re-installing FSX Gold to the (D) drive..  = Very Happy

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:50 am