SimHaven

Hi, Welcome to Simhaven the Friendly Worldwide Forum for Flight Simulation
If you are a member please log in here,

if you wish to be a member please use the Register button

This International Haven is for Enthusiasts of Flight Simulation, Especially those interested in creating their own scenery, or Aircraft Re-paints who are looking for a friendly, Informative clubhouse atmosphere.

Rex creates worldwide airports

Admin
    Admin

Rex creates worldwide airports

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:11 pm

A new prog announced on saturday looks very interestinh.
    Rex has created a program which will give us the ability to change all the naff default airports to look really realistic and in HD. Effectively they will look nearly as good as a lot of payware airports and probably better than some of the poorer airports available
    well worth taking a look at the site and enclosed video, they are hoping to release in about a weeks time

http://rexworldwideairports.com/

the interview can be watched here

G-GMDH

Re: Rex creates worldwide airports

Post by G-GMDH on Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:48 pm

Thanks for the heads up on this one Nigel, any idea how much its going to cost us poor simmers......................cheers Mike.
    britfrog

Post by britfrog on Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:44 am

hopefully it will be sub 50 dollars, rex generally dont fleece you the general scuttlebutt is that it should be released within a week to 10 days,
    however this could really change ones experience in fsx I tend to intentionally fly from one highly detailed airport to another this will open up loads of airports that most of the time never get visited. I think their vehicles are excellent
    jaydor

Post by jaydor on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:08 pm

I wonder if this will allow you to create an Airport and be able to share it in the community?

Me finks (Don't often do that) it may only be local FSX only..  We shall see..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:56 am