SimHaven

Hi, Welcome to Simhaven the Friendly Worldwide Forum for Flight Simulation
If you are a member please log in here,

if you wish to be a member please use the Register button

This International Haven is for Enthusiasts of Flight Simulation, Especially those interested in creating their own scenery, or Aircraft Re-paints who are looking for a friendly, Informative clubhouse atmosphere.

24/7 Multi Player Server that Supports FS2002, FS2004, FSX, FSX Steam, P3D and X Plane.

G-GMDH

24/7 Multi Player Server that Supports FS2002, FS2004, FSX, FSX Steam, P3D and X Plane.

Post by G-GMDH on Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:51 pm

UPDATE

I contacted this guy with a view to using the DAFSIM software and he does take a few days before replying with the download link. I installed the software but must be honest that its a steep learning curve to operate, it also mucked up my photo real scenery along the coastline which turned white!!!

I decided to ditch this idea as its not for the faint hearted, there is no uninstaller, so you have to find the individual folders to delete in the "FSX Modules" and also remember to delete it from the windows fire wall too.

I think I will just stick to the multi servers in FSX Steam which work perfectly OK with no issues.

It gets 1 out of 5 stars for me.

Mike.

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:36 am