SimHaven

Hi, Welcome to Simhaven the Friendly Worldwide Forum for Flight Simulation
If you are a member please log in here,

if you wish to be a member please use the Register button

This International Haven is for Enthusiasts of Flight Simulation, Especially those interested in creating their own scenery, or Aircraft Re-paints who are looking for a friendly, Informative clubhouse atmosphere.

Temptation!!!

britfrog

Temptation!!!

Post by britfrog on Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:30 pm

following on from feeling ripped off by the latest release of Nice airport as the surrounding scenery still hasnt been released by ORBX , new releases continue apace, however it takes a great deal of self control not to be tempted to buy, buy , buy.
    I have the old melbourne airport so the new is a great temptation, the new landclass in north America, the new FSL a320, orbx's Narvik looks great but the nearest airfield is over an hour away in an a/c that can use a runway 900 meters long, I have to keep my blinkers on as I only fly in Europe and the Caribbean, but Warsaw city looks good,,,, nah I dont fly there enough--- 29 palms Samos ???? yeah ok I have Skiathos and a load of other Greek airports so thats a purchase then , nothing else!!! oh I forgot , what about UK2000 Exeter sh---- yeah ok will get that BUT nothing else ------ the new LaGuardia ??? I do the odd cross the pond flight ,, but no and every week it is the same story Sad my hardrive is swelling with the struggle of keeping it all in readiness but the onslought continues, where will the next temptation come from?
    jaydor

Re: Temptation!!!

Post by jaydor on Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:45 pm

Have you not applied for the ORBX OAP account? My Melbourne v3 only cost me £6.16p that's with the limited reduction for v2 owners. But hurry the offer ends for the big reduction soon
    britfrog

Post by britfrog on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:39 pm

I would mate but as much I loved flying around orbx australia i have reduced my regions of operation because I can see before long , with the amount that is being created maybe europe will be too big a region in a few years. add to that possibly a huge duplication with the same regions in x plane ------

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:56 am