SimHaven

Hi, Welcome to Simhaven the Friendly Worldwide Forum for Flight Simulation
If you are a member please log in here,

if you wish to be a member please use the Register button

This International Haven is for Enthusiasts of Flight Simulation, Especially those interested in creating their own scenery, or Aircraft Re-paints who are looking for a friendly, Informative clubhouse atmosphere.

Windows 10 GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

britfrog

Windows 10 GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Post by britfrog on Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:22 am

last night had a large win 10 update this morning came down and pc will not reboot so now after 2 hours work have finally managed to succeed with the win 10 drive unconnected this is positively the last time i have anything to do with that rubbish , MS clearly do not want people to run win 10 drives connected to win 7 drives in the same P.C.
    that ok by me --- win 10 loses out !!

it also means that my p3D will get wiped off as well as that is on that drive as well , and rather than install win 7 and reinstall P3D I am thinking quite long and hard over not bothering with P3D as it doesnt really offer much over FSX and am contemplating buying X Plane and putting that on that drive !
    G-GMDH

Re: Windows 10 GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Post by G-GMDH on Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:28 pm

Only recently in the USA a business woman took Microsoft to court as her computer updated to Windows 10 without her permission. She lost business through this upgrade and sued MS and won the case and was awarded 10, 000 dollars compensation.

jaydor

Post by jaydor on Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:16 pm

Although MS are keeping it quiet, win10 is causing as much damage as 8 did. Most business's have told MS to stick it, as it has been developed and produced more of a browser based engine than a windows based engine.. They just never learn.. that's the problem with a monopoly..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:41 am