SimHaven

Hi, Welcome to Simhaven the Friendly Worldwide Forum for Flight Simulation
If you are a member please log in here,

if you wish to be a member please use the Register button

This International Haven is for Enthusiasts of Flight Simulation, Especially those interested in creating their own scenery, or Aircraft Re-paints who are looking for a friendly, Informative clubhouse atmosphere.

Montpellier - Air sur Ladour LFMT - LFDA

jaydor

Montpellier - Air sur Ladour LFMT - LFDA

Post by jaydor on Mon May 30, 2016 8:08 pm

This afternoon flight was from Montpellier to Air sur Ladour.  Weather was FSX real world and produced a rather thick cloud for the entire flight.

I used Aivlasoft EFB to plan my route and entered the plan manually into the Flight1 GTN 750.  My initial ceiling was 12000' with 2000' decents after each waypoint as I neared my destination.

Quite a thicky from FSX real world weather using REX v2:

A view of the flight plan in the 750:

I am using 2 to keep the information in plain (plane) sight:

Leaving the plan track by switching to heading mode to intercept the approach:

[/url]

Occitania free airport for France have done a great job in populating FSX Airports:

I find that I am now enjoying the GTN 750 and I no longer wish to fly without it..

cyclops
    britfrog

Re: Montpellier - Air sur Ladour LFMT - LFDA

Post by britfrog on Mon May 30, 2016 8:17 pm

I have visited this airport because a good old friend of mine ( an ex-london bobby) lives there . If memory serves me right there is the worlds oldest airplane engine manufacturer on site and they still make engines to this day, i cant for the life of me remember their name but they used to make radial engines in the first war.
    jaydor

Post by jaydor on Mon May 30, 2016 8:20 pm

In the last but one screeny you may just be able to see the nameboard of the company there. CNES

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:50 pm