SimHaven

Hi, Welcome to Simhaven the Friendly Worldwide Forum for Flight Simulation
If you are a member please log in here,

if you wish to be a member please use the Register button

This International Haven is for Enthusiasts of Flight Simulation, Especially those interested in creating their own scenery, or Aircraft Re-paints who are looking for a friendly, Informative clubhouse atmosphere.

Flying With style

donnybalonny

Flying With style

Post by donnybalonny on Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:51 pm

I present my december sales AC. The Davis D1 W125. (9.50€)  Great fun to fly and watch scenery

The bridge is Queen Alexandrines Bridge in Denmark.
    G-GMDH

Re: Flying With style

Post by G-GMDH on Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:51 pm

Looks like a very interesting flying machine DB. Please can you give the download link. Cheers, M
    britfrog

Post by britfrog on Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:01 pm

sort of looks like the big brother to the pietenpol aircamper with that parasol wing, looks like gentle flying i hope the soundtrack sounds like a warner scarab as they make a lovely lazy sound at 1800 rpm
    donnybalonny

Post by donnybalonny on Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:06 pm

Well, I bought it here:
    http://www.pcaviator.com/store/product.php?productid=20669&cat=914&page=1

Its their latest release. Just a month old.
    The sound is very lazy and not very loud. The idle is lovely and now I understand why some say tick-over instead of idle (tick tick tick tick)
    The AC is a 95 -100kt cruiser. Its a very good sideslipper, and that comes in handy when preparing for landing because it takes a while to slow down. (no flaps)

Its a good one for the sales price and something different. But beware, its a 2gb install. I´ve deleted all the other versions and only kept this one, so I´m down on some 350mb. It looks very good IMHO and wouldnt you real world pilots love to take a realworld version of this one for a swing?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:20 pm