SimHaven

Hi, Welcome to Simhaven the Friendly Worldwide Forum for Flight Simulation
If you are a member please log in here,

if you wish to be a member please use the Register button

This International Haven is for Enthusiasts of Flight Simulation, Especially those interested in creating their own scenery, or Aircraft Re-paints who are looking for a friendly, Informative clubhouse atmosphere.

A SIMPLE THANK YOU

G-GMDH

A SIMPLE THANK YOU

Post by G-GMDH on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:45 pm

Sometimes for all of us its very easy to become complacent and not realize how fortunate we are having access to the internet and the free software that is available.

So I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of those dedicated people who have worked extremely hard to provide us with photo real Italy from this web site.... http://italyphotoreal.weebly.com/download.html

I am so impressed with my local area that I have already downloaded that I have deleted my home made scenery made with FSET.

Not only have they made a first class job of the water blend but also edited the satellite images to give a near perfect colour match across the entire scenery.

These pictures do not really highlight what an excellent job has been done.........

ITALY PHOTO REAL VERSUS FSX DEFAULT

APPROACH TO PERUGIA AIRPORT

M

Last edited by G-GMDH on Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    donnybalonny

Re: A SIMPLE THANK YOU

Post by donnybalonny on Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:26 am

It does look very nice with soft colors and contrast. Very often the downloaded tiles, especially Bing are oversaturated, dark and with to much contrast.

I just wish they had made a 1 season, no night option. The download would have been much smaller.

The 2m/pix scenery from the same site has some strong color changes in some places. So maybe they were not edited.

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:54 pm