SimHaven

Hi, Welcome to Simhaven the Friendly Worldwide Forum for Flight Simulation
If you are a member please log in here,

if you wish to be a member please use the Register button

This International Haven is for Enthusiasts of Flight Simulation, Especially those interested in creating their own scenery, or Aircraft Re-paints who are looking for a friendly, Informative clubhouse atmosphere.

call me a dinosaur!

britfrog

call me a dinosaur!

Post by britfrog on Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:13 pm

I dislike immensely not being fully in control of my p.c. Hence my jaundiced approach to windows 10 however today fired up fsx se and it uploaded without a by your leave a swathe of upgrades which took quite a while to upload and install, it then made me agree to a new fsx agreement etc so it must have been quite comprehensive. After it had finished i took it for a flight from the aosta valley to venice and it worked correctly so i have no idea what the upgrade was about , but what if the installation had gone badly and corrupted my hard drive? would dovetail be responsible?
    happily it went well so my dinosaur attitude was locked away for another occasion.
    jaydor

Re: call me a dinosaur!

Post by jaydor on Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:31 pm

I am starting to think about FSX SE version, will look further into it.
    ddavid

FSX-SE mission pack...

Post by ddavid on Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:54 pm

It's interesting that there are some (payware) add-ons ONLY for FSX-SE. Jane Whittaker, of PC-Pilot fame, recently developed a mission set which, currently, can only be installed into FSX-SE. I'm not sure if there are any aircraft/scenery add-ons like this - maybe some-one knows?

Oh, and as you can tell, I don't have SE. My Accel installation is pretty precarious as it is...

Cheers - Dai. Cool

Sponsored content

Re: call me a dinosaur!

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:02 am