SimHaven

Hi, Welcome to Simhaven the Friendly Worldwide Forum for Flight Simulation
If you are a member please log in here,

if you wish to be a member please use the Register button

This International Haven is for Enthusiasts of Flight Simulation, Especially those interested in creating their own scenery, or Aircraft Re-paints who are looking for a friendly, Informative clubhouse atmosphere.

Megascenery Earth x4 Florida

britfrog

Megascenery Earth x4 Florida

Post by britfrog on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:54 pm

i was looking at another forum this afternoon and came across someone advocating this scenery with pics of a flight to Key West. Having bought their original Florida scenery which was terrible, no it was worse than that! I was interested to see what improvements had been made since my version. So I headed to their site and yes the scenery was done to a higher level of definition and the colours were better. However when i saw the photos of the flight to the keys i found the reproduction to not be anywhere near as good as we make in FSET. this is absolutely no reflection on the guy who created the thread he just enjoyed the flight and took the pics, but i do believe a professional company selling its products could do better than this especially as i enclose some of my very amateur attempts of the same scenery that I made last year when learning how to use FSET
    See what you think

i guess it comes down to you pays ya money and you takes your choice

Last edited by britfrog on Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    G-GMDH

Re: Megascenery Earth x4 Florida

Post by G-GMDH on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:30 pm

You can probably guess my answer Nigel..........................................

FSET for me every time mate!!!!

Cheers, M

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:47 pm