SimHaven

Hi, Welcome to Simhaven the Friendly Worldwide Forum for Flight Simulation
If you are a member please log in here,

if you wish to be a member please use the Register button

This International Haven is for Enthusiasts of Flight Simulation, Especially those interested in creating their own scenery, or Aircraft Re-paints who are looking for a friendly, Informative clubhouse atmosphere.

Nigels real world, real reflections

britfrog

Nigels real world, real reflections

Post by britfrog on Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:58 pm

As i know from feedback there are at least 2 of you who enjoy my reflections of many years flying therefore I propose to continue my series here in short order. These tales were considered as total B.S. by one sad, jealous soul where these tales were previously published , and yes it goes without saying that all pilots engage in a bit of hangar flying where truth can be stretched a bit , but all my reflections past and present are based on fact if some people cannot accept that they need not read them , their loss not mine as for me i enjoy writing them to recount perhaps some misfortune/experience that happened to me so that other pilots may profit from my misfortunes/experience and thus avoid the same thing happeneing to them
    watch this space!!!
    G-GMDH

Re: Nigels real world, real reflections

Post by G-GMDH on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:14 pm

As the old saying goes Nigel, "You cant buy experience" so bring it on...............................M

PS. I have my can of "Anti Bull Shit" spray standing by, just in case!!!!???? lol!

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:39 am